Frequently Asked Questions
Which essential oils are the best?
Always buy USDA certified organic oils to ensure they're 100% pure, undiluted, unadulterated, and without any pesticides, or GMOs. Our entire line of essential oils is USDA certified organic approved.Are there any oils that should NOT be used with the Herba Terra Nebulizer?
Yes. Usually oils extracted from woods and roots of plants are more viscose, much ticker such as ANISE, CASSIA BARK, CEDARWOOD, ATLAS, CEDARWOOD, VIRGINIAN (Cedar Leaf is safe for nebulizer), CLOVE BUD, CORIANDER, CINNAMON, CUMIN, DAVANA, FENNEL, FRANKINCENSE, HO WOOD, HOPS, JASMINE ABSOLUTE (Jasmine essential oils are safe for nebulizer), MANUKA, MYRRH, NEROLI, OREGANO, PATCHOULI, PERU BALSAM, ROSE ABSOLUTE (Rose Essential Oil is safe), SANDALWOOD, SCOTCH PINE, SPIKENARD, TANSY, BLUE,THYME, TUBEROSE ABSOLUTE, VANILLA ABSOLUTE, VETIVER, VIOLET LEAF ABSOLUTE,YARROW, WINTERGREEN.
To ensure your nebulizer will run well for years to come, it's best to avoid using the nebulizer with these thick oils; you can still use them but only with a diffuser, on an open fireplace (by placing a drop or more on the wood log at least 1-2 hours prior to turning on the fireplace) topical applications, and other uses. The Herba Terra Nebulizer will NOT work with any of the following: artificial/synthetic oils, commercial fragrance oils, fresheners, perfumes sold as home or commercial odorizers, essential oils mixed with carrier oils, and colloidal silver. The only oils suitable for the Herba Terra Nebulizer are the ones that are 100% genuine essential oils. To ensure you purchase only genuine oils, we highly recommend using only USDA certified organic essential oils.
Before you use pure tea tree oil, it's important that you first make sure you're not allergic to it. Allergies are rare, but they do happen. The best way to find out is by doing an "arm test." Pour a few drops of 100% pure tea tree oil on a cotton swab and dab a small amount onto your inner arm. If you're allergic, you'll know it: your arm will soon become red or irritated. If this is the case, pure tea tree oil is not for you. If you don't have an allergic reaction, you can go on to use tea tree oil as described below.Where can I find some information on how should I best use the tea tree oil?
You could get a copy by email of our detailed Free Guide "Tea Tree Oil- 87 Uses and Benefits" by signing up for our newsletter on the homepage. The information on this 15-page guide will answer most if not all your questions regarding the tea tree oil.How do I use the Herba Terra Nebulizer Diffuser?
You simply open the diffuser by rotating it as indicated by the arrows shown on the device. Then unscrew the bottle that came with it, pour up to 1/2 inch of essential oil inside the bottle, screw the bottle, then the top half of the diffuser back on. Plug the diffuser cord into the wall, adjust the settings of the aroma from your remote control and now your diffuser is ready to use. Or simply refer to our Instructions Manual which has detailed information with images on how to use and maintain the device. Each diffuser shipment comes with a written instructions manual. If you cannot find the instructions or need an additional copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a copy of the instructions promptly. To expedite your request, please make sure you place in your email's title this subject line "Diffuser instructions manual request".How do I maintain and clean the Herba Terra Nebulizer Diffuser?
Our diffuser is very easy to maintain. Put about 1 inch of rubbing alcohol inside the bottle, turn the diffuser on and let it run for 30 minutes - 1 hour. This will also clean the nozzle which filters the essential oils. When the time is up, empty the bottle, pour an essential oil of your choice and now it's ready to be used. We recommend to clean the diffuser once a week, and also EVERY TIME AFTER you diffuse thick oils such as Frankincense, Mihr, Sandalwood, and other oils obtain from the resin or root of plants or trees. Our diffuser was designed to work ONLY with 100% essential oils. Using water, adulterated essential oils mixed with water, carrier oils, or synthetic oils, commercial home fragrances or artificial oils will void the 12-month warranty. Maintaining the diffuser in optimal condition ensures a long time lifespan for the devices and a more enjoyable experience for you in the years to come.What's included in the one year warranty for my Herba Terra Nebulizer Diffuser?
We offer a free one year warranty on our diffuser. Our diffuser is very easy to maintain. Put about o.5-1 inch of rubbing alcohol inside the bottle, turn the diffuser on and let it run for 10-15 minutes. This will also clean the nozzle which filters the essential oils. When the time is up, empty the bottle, pour an essential oil of your choice and now it's ready to be used. We recommend cleaning the diffuser every time after you use thick oils such as Frankincense, Myrrh, Vetiver, Sandalwood, and others.Can tea tree oil be taken orally?
No. Never swallow tea tree oil. It can be highly toxic if taken internally. We recommend it for external use only. For detailed explanations on how to use it, please refer to our Free E-Guide "Tea Tree Oil- 87 Uses and Benefits", which you will receive when you sign up for our Newsletter on the home page of our website.Do your products contain parabens or other chemicals?
All our products are natural and organic, free of mineral and synthetic oils, parabens, paraffin, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, artificial colors, and fragrances.Are your products tested on animals?
Absolutely NOT. We at Herba Terra Organics love all animals, are animal advocates, and we are against animal testing of any kind. All our product are cruelty-free, never tested on animals.Can I use tea tree oil if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
Like with any essential oils, you should probably ask your doctor. Some doctors have differing opinions when it comes to natural products. They'll tell you to stay away from something that seems totally harmless and natural, but won't say anything against parabens, sulfates, and propylene gylcol…which are in almost every product on the market. However, to be on the safe side, check with your doctor first.How long does tea tree oil last?
Our essential oil is good for up to 2 years from the time of purchase if it's not opened, and 6 months from the time of breaking the seal of the bottle. However for maximum effectiveness, we recommend using the oil within a year after purchase; when storing your oil you need to make sure it remains in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light- these are the biggest enemies of essential oils as they change their structure and damage their therapeutic effectiveness. Also, make sure the cap is closed tightly.How long does the Herba Terra Diffuser will last?
Our diffuser is made entirely of food grade sturdy Aluminum and its main components are made of high-quality material, unlike most diffusers that are made entirely from plastic which corrodes and leaks when in contact with the oils like most other diffusers. Our diffuser is unbreakable. That means that with proper care, your diffuser can last for many, many years. The diffuser's lifetime depends on how well it's maintained. Its original pump is made to last up to 8000 hours. Our diffuser could work continuously for 8 hrs/day 5 times/week for a total of 2080 hrs/year without clogging or any other problems. At this rate, the diffuser original will last about 4 years, but a replacement pump could be purchased from us upon request. If you use it for less than 8 hours a day, 5 times a week, your diffuser's original pump could last much longer. Most diffusers from other brands and companies will stop working long before a year.Besides Australian Tea Tree Oil are there other tea tree oils on the market?
Yes, there are. Make sure you pay attention to the tea tree oil made in China, that's also falsely labeled as "Australian" Tea Tree Oil for the simple reason that comes from seeds imported from Australia. If the bottle doesn't say "Made in Australia", then it's probably the diluted oil version made in China that could contain other synthetic oils, which explains the cheaper price. To avoid buying cheap adulterated, fake Australian tea tree oil, avoid buying it from Amazon, most of those are made in China probably.That is NOT the best or the purest because the Tea Tree is ONLY native to Australia. The native Australian tea trees are chemically unique and proven superior in all the world. If you want to get results, the Australian tea tree oil made in Australia is the only choice. Using the WRONG TEA TREE OIL, as in an adulterated (diluted with other synthetic oils) or expired oil, COULD create a medical emergency!What sets your diffuser apart from the rest of diffusers on the market today?
- BEST Quality Diffuser on the Market, Guaranteed: We believe so much in the quality of our product that we offer a 1-year warranty. After the 1st year, we offer paid services for parts and repairs. Our diffuser is made of quality materials: aluminum, not plastic, which corrodes and leaks into the oils, high-quality parts made in Japan and Taiwan and only assembled in China, unlike 99% of all diffusers manufactured entirely in China. When you buy our diffuser you get the maximum therapeutic benefits with your essential oils, unlike when using the cheaper, low quality, self-proclaimed diffusers which are nothing more than glorified humidifiers, which only distributes the aroma of the essential oil without its therapeutic benefits.The Nanotechnology component in the Herba Terra diffuser is the latest technology in the scenting industry. It works by using high amounts of air pressure to compress oils into a dry mist of nanoparticles and ensures consistent and subtle scenting without high or low points in the scenting process.
- BEST Therapeutic Effect Guaranteed: the difference between a cold air diffuser and other diffusers-heat is the enemy of essential oils! Essential oils are very delicate and volatile. When heated, their therapeutic benefits are destroyed. Many so-called diffusers work by heating the essential oils and sometimes involve adding water to assist in the evaporation process. They work like humidifiers and not true diffusers. Furthermore, scents that are diffused through methods that involve heat do not disperse well in large areas nor does their scent last long as the heated oil molecules fall down when they come in contact with the cool air.
- LOWEST Oil Consumption: 1 ml/hour!!! Super efficient, it uses very small amount of oil. When used in the recommended settings of max 8 hours/day a bottle last approximately 1 month, if it’s running for less time, then it will last longer. The exact length of time will depend on the chosen on/off times, the density of the aroma, and most importantly on the quality of the essential oil. Other nebulizing diffusers use almost 5 times as much than ours, and some even more than that.
- MAXIMUM Device Longevity: ours is made from 2 mm thick Aluminum material, which is unbreakable. Our diffuser could work continuously for 8 hrs/day 5 times/week for a total of 2080 hrs/year without clogging or any other problems. Other diffuser stop working if they will be used as much.
- MAXIMUM Return on Investment and Money Saver: when you purchase our oil diffuser, you will get a return on investment much faster than with a regular diffuser which will get clogged within a couple of months, and stop working. Also, a regular diffuser uses much oil than our diffuser, so, within a year, you’re spending more money on buying more essential oils (which over time cost a lot of money), and probably on purchasing another diffuser. At a consumption rate of 2oz/ 60ml of essential oil per month at a median price of 50 cents per ml of essential oils, you'll spend $30 on oils monthly with our diffuser. Most diffusers will set you back about $150/ month on oils (because they use 5x more oils than our diffuser). And that's a conservative quantity of essential oils that most diffusers use per month. The Herba Terra diffuser could be yours for free in as short as 2-3 months by saving 5 times fewer oils, and after the first few months, it will continue to save you hundreds or thousands of dollars on oils every year depending on how much essential oils you diffuse.
- SUPER Easy Maintenance: unlike the cheaper diffuser that requires being cleaned with soap and water (which is a big no, no because soap leaves residue inside the diffuser), our oil diffuser can be cleaned by putting about 1 inch of rubbing alcohol inside the bottle and running the device as with any essential oil for 10-15 minutes. This will also clean the nozzle. Then empty the diffuser- is that simple!
- SAFE on Furniture: Since our unit uses cold air diffusion technology, there is no residue, and is, therefore, safe to use around furniture, equipment, and art unlike the cheap oil diffusers that use water and/or heat.
You can easily track the package from within your Amazon account by following the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Hover your mouse over the text area that says "Hello (name) Your Account"
- Click on "Your Orders" in the drop-down menu that appears
- Find the order for your Herba Terra Organics product and click on the big yellow button that says "Track Package"
Yes. Herba Terra Organics strives to offer the highest quality essential oils and essential oil cold air nebulizer diffusers; however, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions here to read more about our refund/return policies.What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discovery. We do not accept personal checks and money orders.