Clove Essential Oil Pumpkin Bread
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose or regular flour
- 1 Tbs salt
- 2 Tbs baking soda
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 2 3/4 cups erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 8 Tbs avocado or olive oil
- 15 oz canned pure pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt
- 2 drops USDA organic Cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 1 drop USDA organic Clove essential oil
- 1 drop USDA organic Gingergrass essential oil
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray your baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and erythritol. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend the avocado or olive oil, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, eggs, yogurt, water, and all the essential oils. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- With the blender on low, slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. When the two mixtures are combined properly, switch the blender to medium and blend for two minutes until the batter is light and fluffy.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the baking pans.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.